Albert E. Fuller ’53 died on December 5, 2004, in Holden, Massachusetts.
Born on January 17, 1931, in Ware, MA, he prepared for college at Ware High School and the Tilton School in New Hampshire. He was a member of Kappa Sigma Fraternity at Bowdoin. Following his graduation, he served in the U.S. Army during the Korean conflict from 1954 to 1956. He served as the assistant town assessor for Ware. In 1959, he graduated from Boston University Law School and began a 45-year career in the law. He began as a trial lawyer with the firm of Stobbs, Stockwell, and Tilton in Worcester in 1959 and then opened his own practice, Glickman and Fuller, with a partner in 1964. The firm later became Barsky, Glickman, and Fuller, and subsequently Glickman, Fuller, and Sugarman. He was the senior partner in the law firm of Fuller, Reitzell, and Rosenberg in Worcester, which became Fuller, Rosenberg, Palmer, and Beliveau. He was a member of the Worcester County Bar Association, the Massachusetts Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association and had been a court- appointed conciliator in the Middlesex Superior Court. He was also a member of the Holden Exchange Club, a past president and board member of Camp Putnam – Worcester Fresh Air Fund in New Braintree, MA, a member of the Bald Peak Colony Club in Melvin Village, NH, and the Meredith Yacht Club in Meredith, NH. He is survived by his wife of 47 years, Ardith Ann Smoker; two sons, Steven Fuller of Littleton, NH, and James Fuller of Wellington, FL; a brother, John Fuller of Ware; and four grandsons.