Harrison Farnsworth Gleason ’30 died on January 28, 2004, in Ellicott City, Maryland.
Born on March 25, 1907, in Kansas City, Missouri, he prepared for college at Shady Side Academy in Pennsylvania and became a member of Beta Theta Pi Fraternity at Bowdoin, which he attended from 1926 to 1928.
For many years he was associated with H. F. Gleason Motors, Inc., in Pittsburgh, PA, which was previously known as Whitehill-Gleason Motors, distributors of Hupmobiles.
He was also active in a nursery business, which became a hobby after he retired in 1970.
Surviving are a daughter, Cathy Lundy of Ellicott City; two sons, Harrison F. Gleason of Madison, Ohio, and Clifton C. Gleason of Atlanta, Georgia; eight grandchildren; and 15 great-grandchildren.