Jerome H. St. Clair ’49 died April 11, 2014, in Damariscotta. He was born on January 31, 1928, in Newark, N.J., son of Frank A. St. Clair ’21, and graduated from Millburn (N.J.) High School. He was a member of Psi Upsilon fraternity, and served to sergeant as a paratrooper in the 11th Airborne Division of the Army. He worked as a district manager for New York Telephone Company, retiring in 1983 after 31 years at what was by then called Bell Telephone. He served as a volunteer for many Boothbay region organizations, including St. Andrews Hospital, Board of Selectman and the Boothbay Region Land Trust. As a selectman, he served on the waterfront committee and was instrumental in creating a new town transfer station. He was an active member of the Boothbay Harbor Yacht Club. He was a talented woodworker and small boat builder. He is survived by his wife of 63 years, Helen Matheny St. Clair; daughters Susan Raye and Nancy St. Clair ’77; son James St. Clair; four grandchildren, and a great-granddaughter.