The Reverend Lewis C. Johnson ’69 died March 7, 2014, in New York City. He was born in Bethesda, Md., on November 17, 1947, son of Clarence H. Johnson ’28. A member of Psi Upsilon fraternity, he earned a master of arts degree in teaching from the University of Massachusetts in 1971 and began his career as an English teacher. He earned a master of divinity from Yale Divinity School in 1980 and was ordained an Episcopal priest in 1981. After a curacy in Massachusetts, he went to the Diocese of New York in the mid-1980s, serving as Priest-in-Charge for St. Francis of Assisi Episcopal Church in Montgomery, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church in Walden, and Grace Episcopal Church in Monroe. Drawn to the ministry of counseling as well in the parish, he completed his education at the Blanton-Peale Institute in 1989 with a certificate in pastoral psychotherapy and marital psychotherapy and began a psychoanalytic practice. From 2000 to 2005, he ministered as an assisting priest at St. Michael’s Church in New York City and, from 2005 to 2013, as Vicar of the Church of the Good Shepherd on Roosevelt Island. He is survived by his wife of twenty years, Rev. Dorothea Crites, and a son, Peter.