Hugh M. Stephenson ’49 died August 16, 2013, in Oakwood, Ohio. He was born on July 5, 1927, in New York City, and prepared for college at Forest Hills (N.Y.) High School and St. Paul’s School. He attended Bowdoin from 1945 to 1946, a member of Zeta Psi fraternity, before being drafted into the Army after World War II. He served to private first class and went on to graduate from Columbia University and earn a master’s in business administration at Xavier University. He began his career at NCR in in 1957 and in 1965 became director of corporate manpower and organizational development, in addition to teaching MBA classes at the University of Dayton for more than twenty-five years. After retiring from NCR in 1989, he worked with Personnel Decisions International and consulted for firms around the globe. He was an avid photographer and had several exhibits of his work. He was for more than fifty years a member of Westminster Presbyterian Church, where he taught Sunday School, was a deacon, sang in the choir, and was a member of the Nu Presby-Group. He is survived by sons Mark A. Stephenson and Dr. Hugh S. Stephenson; daughter Connie K. Rahn; sister Phyllis Bergman; and seven grandchildren. He was predeceased in 2002 by his wife of fifty-four years, Suzanne Amador.